Saturday, March 1, 2008

secret


Once a long time ago my friends grandmother died but she didn't know and her family had to go to the hospital so she came to our house even though she didn't know why. But before she came my mom told me why and not to tell her. So for the whole day i was bursting with this secret that i felt she deserved to know but at the same time i didn't want her to know. Anywayz we played all day and i let her do what she wanted to make her feel happy until she found out. She was picked up later by her father and she told me later that he had told her the news after they got home. I think that my keeping this secret shows that i am able to keep important secrets and always want to help a friend in need.

7 comments:

ChristinaY said...

nice blog hahnji~~ =] I bet it must have been hard to keep a secret like that from your friend~ I know it would have been hard for me to keep it quiet but I would try really hard if I was in your shoes. Secrets are hard to keep to yourselves, especially for girls! haha..anyways that was a cool blog~! =D

Caleb J. said...

Thats really great. I dont know if I could have been able to keep a secret like that for a whole day. I cant say I know if it is harder for girls to keep secrets, but I know that I have a hard time keeping any thing of significance under my hat for more than a day. I remember I wen to my friends house for a night, and the next day I had to tell him that I was moving to Korea, that was SOOOOO hard, good luck to anyone trying that. I dont think I could do that again.

Caleb J.

ChristinaY said...

p.s. come visit my blog and comment~! =D

BeccaR said...

Hey!
I remember when you told me that story. That had to be really hard not to tell her....idk if I could have done it. hehe jkjk well cool blog!!

luv ya♥

Hannah Lavender said...

Wow!! That would have been like REALLLY hard for me to keep a secret like that. Was this a friend from the States? I think that I would have felt so sad and like I was going to burst out any moment and tell her. I think that you are a really great friend and it is really shown in this story!! Luv ya!! =)

Hannah:D

Aguri said...

It's good that you kept that secret. I would also have to say that a secret like that would be very hard to keep a secret. Especially if you were around that person for an entire day! I remember you telling me about that Caleb. Christina, I'd also have to agree with you, even though I'm a boy, I know how talkitive girls are and I can understand how hard it is to keep secrets from other girls.

A Ok jEnn said...

I cant imagin how hard that must be to keep that from your friend for her own good
your a true friend lolz
I realy admier you faithfulness and how you care
>>>>>>bob